How To Fix Windows 10, 8 “This App Can’t Run On Your PC”
The “This app can’t run on your PC” is a problem haunting both Windows 8 and Windows 10 users. It usually pops out when Microsoft decides that certain apps you are to open would be harmful to or not appropriate for your operating system. However, it could be too sensitive sometimes to a point where you cannot even open some of the basic programs which are problem-free. This app can’t run on your PC – Windows 8. No want to be concerned. That is an easy problem to resolve. simply observe the commands below and you will easily get it This app can’t run on your PC [Solved]. Here’s the solution How to fix this app can’t run on your pc windows 10. For professional users of a Windows 8 and Windows 10
1. Opening up the Start menu
2. Type local security policy desktop app
3. Left click on that and expand this view
4. Double-click on the local policies folder
5. You also click little arrow on the left side of it once
6. Left-click on the security options folder
7. Now you want to scroll down to the user account control settings
8. Go towards this user account control allow UI access applications to prompt relevation without using the secure desktop
9. Currently it’s disabled just double click on this.
10. Click to enabled and then click on apply okay.
11. Close out of the local security policy
I recommend restarting a computer and then try and run the application again. Hope this will help you out Fix: ‘This app can’t run on your PC’ on Windows 10.
SmartScreen is designed to protect you from phishing attacks and malware. But as mentioned above, Fix: This app can’t run on your PC error on Windows 10 could be caused by too sensitive Microsoft detection. So we give disabling SmartScreen a try:
1) Press Windows key and S key at the same time to evoke a search box. Then type smart screen in the search box and choose Change SmartScreen settings from the list of results.
2) Go to Security section, and then locate Windows SmartScreen category. If it is on, then click Change settings.
3) Choose Don’t do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen) option and then click OK to save the change.
Now you can get the Error Message: This App Can’t Run On Your PC (Windows 10) problem.